Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding for International Students is open for applications. Read this post on requirements and how to apply.
These days, the expense of schooling is the main problem of students. In an attempt at alleviating this problem, the Newcastle University Business School is offering the Leadership Scholarship.
This sponsored award is initiated to support and motivate the female candidates of any nationality to a higher level of impact and professional development.
The Newcastle Business School is placed 14th in the UK for Research Power. It is an elite group of Business Schools that holds respect from three international organizations- AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. It aims to lead on Leadership, collaborations, delivering new global perspectives and solutions.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, scholars will have access to a first-class culture, sport, shopping, and entertainment. They will be learning under the experienced teachers and took their future at a high peak of their interest fields also develop their personality along with communication skills.
Questions have been asked about the Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding?
- When is the deadline for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding?
- When will Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding start?
- What are the benefits of Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding?
- What are the requirements for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligibility for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding for International Students
- Eligible Nations: UK, EU, and International students are qualified.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an MBA degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have substantive managerial experience a minimum of 3 years.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding for International Students
- How to apply: For this opportunity, aspirants need to take part in an MBA degree course and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: An essay no more than 1500 (in response to the question listed on the application form), language test score, and academic records should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Have a 2:1 honors degree for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the participant’s local language, then they are bounded to show their English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test and also have to score 6.5 or its equivalent.
Benefits: This bursary will give a full fee award of £22,800, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Deadline for Newcastle Business School Leadership Funding for International Students
- June 12, 2019