Nigeria Country Director at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Nigeria Country Director in the ongoing PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) job recruitment.
Nigeria Country Director at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – About Position
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria’s client is an association of engaged citizens who are making use of their collective voice to put an end to extreme poverty. The group’s mission is to create a movement of 100M action-taking citizens to help attain their vision of putting an end to extreme poverty by 2030. Over the following ten years, the group’s ambition is to develop their movement and grow their presence in important developing markets on the continent – with Nigeria as the main concern.
- Lead and develop all fundraising strategies within Nigeria to cultivate the required in-market investment and maximize donor outreach.
- Sustain the movement in Nigeria through Business Development & Partnerships: Pursue, secure and retain key financial partnerships in the market, (in coordination with local and global staff), including:
- Outreach to high-value prospects
- Writing and delivering proposals/presentations
- Relationship management
- Proactive problem solving
- Effective communication and coordination with the Africa Director and international colleagues to ensure alignment with the global business development and partnership strategy.
- Recruit and support a new team to support the development of local strategy and delivery of key activities. Ensure the operational needs of the team are met and that management, HR and financial systems are in place.
- In partnership with colleagues from across the organization’s family, design and deliver a strategy that identifies key policy wins that we would like to see, that grows the movement of citizens in Nigeria, and that ensures the long term sustainability of the movement.
- Establish and strengthen key strategic relationships with national stakeholders at the government level, and other key foundation partners, including funders, media, NGOs, multilateral organizations, and the private sector.
- Act as an ambassador for the organization in the Nigerian market, including at the highest level of government, in the media, and with partners.
- Support the coordination of event and festival planning in Lagos, in close partnership with the organization’s core operational teams.
- Provide insight into local advocacy strategy and support advocacy team to mobilize USD $5 billion in new commitments for Nigeria’s most marginalized people in 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in as an advocate or campaigner on NGO related issues related (for example, education, health, WASH, nutrition, etc.) in an NGO, donor or similar organization.
- At least 5 years experience in a managerial and / or strategic leadership role
- At least 5 years experience in business development, new ventures, and (social) entrepreneurship
- Experience in civil society, non-profit or social responsibility sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of community development, popular culture, and online campaigning
- Ability to develop and manage key external relationships
- Exceptional people management skills and experience
- Media experience, including conducting press briefings and interviews
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Commitment to see an end to extreme poverty by 2030
- Legal authority to work in Nigeria and the ability to travel as needed across Africa, the USA, and Europe.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
How to apply for Nigeria Country Director at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.