Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment is ongoing for Admin & Logistics Officer. Are you interested and want to work at NIBSS? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for a machine-driven process, settlement of payments and fund transfer directions between Banks and Card corporations in Nigeria. NIBSS is owned equally by all commissioned banks in Nigeria, and also the Central Bank.
These inquiries have been made towards the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- When will Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment?
- Is Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment?
- Is Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job opening at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC Recruitment
- Admin & Logistics Officer
Job Title: Admin & Logistics Officer
Nature of Job: Full-time
Educational Requirement: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
Minimum Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Logistics
Department: Admin & Logistics
Division: Corporate Services
Reports to: Head, Admin & Logistics
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
Job Responsibilities for Admin & Logistics Officer at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC (NIBSS)
- Support within the development, and implementation of Admin and provision policies, goals, objectives and programmes;
- Manage all aspects of protocol support for NIBSS’ workers and their individual vendors/guests as required;
- Ensure optimization of the Company’s physical security system in the least time;
- Build a relationship between NIBSS Plc. and relevant embassies to boost seamless visa process for staff;
- Strong understanding of Visa process likewise as any connected travel regulation;
- Ensure workplace safety is maintained for lighting articles of furniture, fireplace alarms. Guarantee implementation of fireplace drills;
- Ensure clean work surrounding in the least time;
- Manage native and off-shore travel provisions. Prepare reports and shows, as assigned;
- Cost expeditiously manage workplace supplies and stationeries;
- Supervise the handling and dispatch of internal and external surface mails;
- Conduct insurance placement and watching likewise as administer repairs and maintenance of official vehicle and equipment;
- Supervise clerical or different body staff;
- Provide general body support and;
- Perform different provision and body tasks among the Department’s scope of activities and as schooled by the pinnacle of Administration and provision.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here.
Functional Skills & ability necessities for Admin & Logistics Officer at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC (NIBSS)
The desired candidate should exhibit competencies within the following:
- Writing skills
- Presentation ability
- Administration skills
- Courage to execute
In addition, the best candidate should possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail and skill to follow-through with a high level of accuracy
- Full information about workplace management systems and procedures
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible and willing to undertake a good form of difficult tasks.
- Analytical and drawback determination skills and;
- Ability to multi-task
Required Experience for Admin & Logistics Officer at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC (NIBSS)
3 – 5 years of relevant expertise associated with the task.
Professional qualification(s) relevant to the task is going to be an extra advantage. Master’s Degree will be considered an extra advantage.
Apply Here for Admin & Logistics Officer
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: