NIS Recruitment 2019-2020 is about to start. Many candidates have been anxiously waiting for its commencement. This article will provide sufficient information about the impending Nigerian Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2019-2020. It will provide guidelines on how to make a successful application and stand a chance of being shortlisted.
Complete Guide For NIS Recruitment 2019-2020
The Nigeria Immigration Service is the agency of the government that has the duty to oversee migration in Nigeria. It has the vision to be an effective and efficient Immigration Service operated by well trained professional and a motivated workforce. Its mission is to solidify the security of Nigeria and push its affluence employing proactive and efficient border control and migration management.
Anticipating candidates have been asking several questions about the Nigerian Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Has the NIS Recruitment 2019-2020 begun?
- Is the application form for the NIS Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NIS Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the experiences needed for the NIS Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the expected requirements for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can one find reliable and updated information on the NIS Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be duly answered in this article. More clarification and information will be given about the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020 on how to go about the application process.
Table of Contents
- West African School Certificate WASC or Senior Secondary School Certificate SSSC with Credits in a minimum of 3 Subjects with English Language and 2 other Subjects inclusive or
- National Examination Council NECO/General Certificate of Education GCE O’ Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- Applying candidates should be a Nigerian Citizen by descent or by birth.
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- Minimum of 1.7 meters in height for a male and 1.64 meters in height for a female.
- The full chest measurement should be a minimum of 0.87 meters.
- Must be mentally fit and physically able and certified medically stable by medical personnel in a Government medical facility.
- Applicant must be free of any form of mental or physical Stress; Sight Problem; Hearing Difficulties; Previous major orthopedic operation; Flat Foot; Fracture; Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be without any unpaid loan or debt and no form of financial embarrassment.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service NIS Recruitment
Qualified candidates should visit: http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php
Visit: The Official Website of Nigeria Immigration Service
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment