NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020, Vacancies at NIMASA 2019-2020. The agency is recruiting and there are available job openings at NIMASA 2019-2020. This article will guide you on how to apply for the available job positions, requirements and detailed guide.
Complete Guide for NIMASA Recruitment
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency are devoted to the pursuant of the best practices in the provision of maritime services in Nigeria. The agency was birthed on August 1, 2006.
The Agency was instituted from the harmony of the National Maritime Authority and Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council.
The agency has the principle and determination to grow indigenous ability and remove all obstacles by making good use of modern tools for efficiency and effectiveness.
There have been numerous questions asked about the NIMASA Job Vacancies 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the NIMASA Job Vacancies 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the NIMASA Job Vacancies 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the NIMASA Job Vacancies 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NIMASA Job Vacancies 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Further details about the job requirements, job positions and the application process for the NIMASA Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be discussed in this article.
The guidelines here-in Stated can help candidates make successful applications and stand a chance to be shortlisted.
- Maximum of 30 years of age.
- Familiar with the terrain in Niger Delta is a plus.
- Suitable Candidates should visit: https://www.nimasa.gov.ng/ and apply for the positions online.
- Credible work experience in security is an advantage.
- Applicants are to upload their resume and certificates.
- Candidates will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
How to Apply for NIMASA Recruitment
Qualified candidates should visit: https://www.nimasa.gov.ng/ to apply successfully.