NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020. Vacancies at NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020. The National Identity Management Commission is accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill their vacant job roles. Read through this article for more vital information.
NIMC is a statutory organization in Nigeria which runs the country’s national identity management systems. It was founded by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007. NIMC was instituted to create, operate and oversee Nigeria’s national identity card database and to also integrate the existing identity database in government institutions; conduct registration for individuals and legal residents; assign a unique national identification number to each individual and also introduce the general multi-purpose cards.
The primary goal of NIMC recruitment is to create more jobs opportunities for Nigerian youths.
Several important questions have been asked by aspiring candidates about the NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020 open?
- How can I apply on NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020?
- Deadline for NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020.
- Where can I get the form on NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020?
- Updates on NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020.
These questions will be answered in this article. Further vital details about the requirements and how to apply for NIMC Job Portal 2019/2020 will also be shared in this article.
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in minimum of 3 subjects with English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council/General Certificate of Education O’Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma awarded by a renowned institution. National Certificate of Education also awarded by a reputable institution of learning or
- General Certificate of Education A’Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
How to Apply for NIMC Job Vacancies
Qualified candidates should go to https://www.nimc.gov.ng/ for updates on the NIMC Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates can only apply for one job position. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Online application is FREE.