Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 is available to Nigerian students looking to further their studies at the university. This post contains information on requirements and how to apply for the scholarship.
The application portal for the Nigerian LNG Limited (NLNG) Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s Degree Programs in the United Kingdom has been opened. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) requests applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2019 edition of the scheme.
Numerous questions have been asked about Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
- When is the deadline for Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
- When will Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme start?
- What are the benefits of Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
- What are the requirements for Nigeria LNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
Applications are requested for:
Scholarship Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Description
- The scheme aims to breed a consortium of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
Criteria for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Prospective recipients must:
- Possess provisional admission from any of the under-listed UK universities to study any of the following fields: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in an applicable field of study
- Concluded NYSC programme
- Attained not less than an 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the period of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide a letter of identification from corresponding Local Government Councils.
- Present letter of consent from employer (if in the employ of any organization)
- Have an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Present proof that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct kin to the employee of Nigeria LNG Limited
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
All submissions MUST include the following imaged copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK universities.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- All applicants are to fill invalid contact information as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Candidates are advised to check their mailbox regularly for communication on the status of their application. The application will be considered ineligible:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised conditions.
- NLNG is not under compulsion or obligation to extend any kind of employment to successful candidates upon conclusion of their programs, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.