Nokia Foundation Scholarships is open to International Students to study in Finland 2019. Read through this post to get information on the eligibility conditions and how to apply.
Founded as an enterprise of Nokia Oyj in August 1995, the Nokia Foundation encourages and sustains scientific advancement and education all over Finland’s ICT (information and telecommunications technology) divisions. Multidisciplinary exploration in these areas, along with approaches from other scientific fields, such as behavioral, social, business and service sciences, are also greatly valued.
To aid in achieving its mission, the Foundation provides yearly grants and awards to most qualified candidates. Decisions are affected by the Foundation’s Board Members, which comprise delegates from both Finnish universities and Nokia.
The Nokia Foundation award is conferred to International scholars who are interested in undertaking a degree program in Finland.
The Nokia Scholarship is proposed to inspire efficient, fast-paced doctoral studies and research programs. Nokia Scholarships are awarded to students undertaking a doctoral degree in information or telecommunications technology or in evidently related supporting scientific disciplines. The award can be bestowed for doctoral studies in a Finnish university or to a Finnish citizen for doctoral studies overseas.
Many have been asking pertinent questions about the Nokia Foundation Scholarships. Some of these questions are:
- How can I apply for Nokia Foundation Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Nokia Foundation Scholarships?
- When will Nokia Foundation Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Nokia Foundation Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Nokia Foundation Scholarships?
Answers to these questions will be supplied in this post as well as more detailed information on the application processes.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligible Countries: International
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Nokia Foundation Scholarships For International Students Finland 2019
- The applicant must receive a commitment statement from his/her principal supervisor, who must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree. The commitment statement must be tendered to the application portal by the supervisor. The scholarship can be awarded not more than twice to the same person.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors & Masters degree program
How to Apply for Nokia Foundation Scholarships For International Students Finland 2019
Application submission will begin on August 1, 2019.
The beneficiaries of Nokia scholarships will be published in December 2019 on the Nokia Foundation website. Funds are remitted directly to the recipients.
For more details on applying or any other queries, please send an e-mail to:
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline for Nokia Foundation Scholarships
- September 30, 2019