NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020, vacancies at NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020, available jobs at NRC Nigeria. This article will give you a complete guide and information needed and also how to apply for the Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020.
Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Nigeria Recruitment Guide
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), is a non-governmental and humanitarian organization. For 60 years, it has amassed credible experience in assisting to build a safer and more honorable life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC fights for the rights of displaced people and gives assistance in areas of shelter; emergency; food; security; water and sanitation.
It has about 5000 devoted and professional employees engaged in projects across four continents. It also manages one of the world’s biggest standby rosters, NORCAP, having 650 professionals who are ready and available to be sent on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
Many aspiring candidates have asked several pertinent questions about the Norwegian Refugee Council Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- How can I apply for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the application form for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Is the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Where can I get the form for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable information about the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions will be fully answered in this article. Details about the job positions, requirements and application process for the Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be discussed in this article.
Table of Contents
Available Vacancies at Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Nigeria
- Field Office Coordinator -Monguno
- Field Office Coordinator -Dikwa
- Field Office Coordinator -Damasak
- Field Office Coordinator
- Advocacy Manager
- Finance Technical Assistant
- Logistics Technical Assistant
- Graduate Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant
- Security Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Logistics Officer
- Finance Officer
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in any course from a known institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in a minimum of 3 subjects with the English Language inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’ Level with passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- Possession of a National Diploma awarded by a reputable institution.
- Should have a National Certificate of Education awarded by a renowned educational institution or General Certificate of Education A’ Level in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Norwegian Refugee Council NRC Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020
Qualified candidates should click here to apply
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment