Need more information on Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 so continue reading This page will give all the necessary details about Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 and also guide you through every required process and up-to-date information.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has a plan to widen the NPower programme, which is targeted at bettering the lives of several unemployed Nigerian Youths.
Many questions are being asked about Npower. These questions include:
- Is the Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 currently on?
- Is the application form for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 out?
- Where can I get the form for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- How much is the form for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- What are the required experiences for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- What are the requirements for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- When is the deadline for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
- What is the latest information about Npower Recruitment 2020-2021?
Answer to these questions and more will be provided in the following information as presented below.
Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 Complete Guide
Here is the complete guide on Npower Recruitment 2020-2021 and also all the information and details you need so you can successfully apply.
Requirements to Register with Npower
Before you commence with the registration, you must have the following compulsory information and documents ready, so as to have a smooth registration process:
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Valid phone number
- Active Email address
- Required documents like birth certificate; CV; school leaving certificates.
Npower Registration Form
Npower program is not focused on making money/profit from people. It’s objective is to alleviate poverty. Therefore, registration is totally FREE. If you are told anywhere you have to pay for the form, then it’s a scam.
However, visiting a café to make an online application comes with charges. Any money you spent in café to complete your registration is most likely the cost your internet activities incurred, and not for Npower form.
Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How To Apply for Npower Recruitment 2020-2021
- Firstly, visit the official NPower registration portal using: portal.npower.gov.ng. Alternatively, you can use the application portal using: apply.npower.gov.ng.
- Then select the category you wish to apply for. The available options are N-power Knowledge; N-power Volunteer corps and N-power build. After that, you will be provided with other options to choose from.
- After selecting the option you wish to apply for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Click on it.
- Read and understand the instructions stated then fill out the forms you’re provided with. You are to provide some documents which include passport: CV; degree qualification certificate and others.
- Lastly, after successfully filling the forms, click on the submit button. Your “NPower registration Number” will be displayed. With this number, you can log in for the aptitude test and check on your recruitment status.
- In a short while, you will receive an email from NPower having several information pertaining to your registration.
NPower usually announces the date for the aptitude tests, depending on the category chosen by you during registration. When an aptitude test date is set, ensure you take and pass the test. Passing the test gives you a good chance of getting selected.
If you get selected, be present at the physical verification center, on the fixed date.
The physical verification process takes place majorly for the purpose of fishing out false documents. Therefore, you must be able to present good evidence to support all the information you filled in the form during registration.