The NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020 will soon kick start and throngs of candidates can send in their applications.
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Nigerian Government mandated to provide measures to militate against any threat or attack on the citizens and Nigeria as a nation. It was birthed in May 1967in FCT Lagos during the Nigeria Civil War to protect the lives of the populace.
Guide For NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020
NSCDC has been doing an effective and efficient job at not only protecting the lives and properties of the Nigerian citizens but also providing job opportunities for graduates so there can be empowered and become a professional.
There have been several questions asked by awaiting applicants about the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I get the form for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable and up-to-date information about the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020?
These are pertinent questions asked by many anticipating candidates. All of these questions will be duly answered in this article. Also, more details about the application process and requirements for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2019-2020 will also be discussed.
It is quite important to be aware of all the necessary information about recruitment before it starts.
Table of Contents
- West African School Certificate WASC or Senior Secondary School Certificate SSSC with Credits in a minimum of 3 Subjects with English Language and 2 other Subjects inclusive or
- National Examination Council NECO/General Certificate of Education GCE O’ Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
- Applying candidates should be a Nigerian Citizen by descent or by birth.
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- Minimum of 1.7 meters in height for a male and 1.64 meters in height for a female.
- The full chest measurement should be a minimum of 0.87 meters.
- Must be mentally fit and physically able and certified medically stable by medical personnel in a Government medical facility.
- Applicant must be free of any form of mental or physical Stress; Sight Problem; Hearing Difficulties; Previous major orthopedic operation; Flat Foot; Fracture; Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be without any unpaid loan or debt and no form of financial embarrassment.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020
- To apply, visit: http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Go through the job openings and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Carefully fill out the online application form accurately, go through it after filling it, and then submit.
- Comply with every instruction given for proper and acceptable application.
- The application is FREE!
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment