NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020 is ongoing and, this page will provide detailed information about the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020 and also give clear guidance and direction of the application process and other updated information.
The NYSC scheme was established to revamp the country after the Nigerian Civil war. The happenings in our history gave way to the birth of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which mentioned that the NYSC is being created with a view to proper advice and establishment of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity. As a growing country, Nigeria is more troubled by the problems of underdevelopment, namely: poverty; mass illiteracy; acute shortage of high skilled manpower; poor inadequate socioeconomic infrastructural facilities and housing.
Several questions are being asked about the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- How can I apply for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Where can I get the application form for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the form for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- What are the requirements for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the required experiences for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I get authentic and updated information about the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020?
Complete Guide For Nysc Recruitment 2019-2020
These questions and more will be answered in the following information presented in this post. The application process will be explained and candidates will be given guidance on about to submit their applications for the NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020.
NYSC Job Uniqueness
- It manages numerous job applications in A Consistent Way
- Employment Opportunities are announced For Free
- Applicants can monitor their Recruitment Campaigns
- Recruitment Campaign is free.
- Job allocation is strictly on merit.
- Lastly, it oversees Vacancies More Effectively
How to Register on the NYSC Job Portal
- Tap on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen on your computer.
- Fill in your details on the form then go to your email to see the activation email. Follow the directives in the mail.
- Once your account is activated, you will receive another email showing you your login details. Kindly keep these details safe as you will need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you and fill out the forms as described below.
- A page is displayed after login and you are to enter your personal details. At the end of filling the form on this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Make sure you upload your NYSC video CV URL.
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up with the passport requirements.
- Click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Go on and fill the appropriate details.
- Click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill the form and tap on the “Update” button.
- Click on the “Certifications” tab. Also, tap on the “Add certification” and fill out the form. Don’t forget to “Update” the information.
- Finally, go to the “Documents” tab. On there, select the document to be uploaded. Select the file and upload it.
- Once you are done, congratulations! You have successfully created a profile on NYSC Job Portal. You can use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can also change and add more details to your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacant position, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies display, tap on the “View/Apply” link beside the vacancy you want to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Once the Application is completed, a notification is shown on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. After examining all applications, only suitably qualified candidates would be shortlisted and contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for National Youth Service Corp NYSC Recruitment 2019-2020
- Visit the NYSC Job Portal: http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/account/register
- Upload Resume
- Attach a Video CV link
- Then, apply for the vacancies