The NYSC Registration Portal is where all undergraduates who have completed a degree or diploma course register for the NYSC Service Program. This article will discuss how to make the registration as well as other vital information.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a one-year stipulated and mandatory service program required for all Nigerians after completing higher education. Corps members are posted randomly to any of the 36 states in Nigeria, as well as the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. They discharge their primary assignments and community development services through different jobs assigned to them. Each Corp member earns a stipend of #19,800 every month.
Complete Guide On How To Use NYSC Registration Portal
There are a few questions arising about the National Youth Service Corps Registration Portal. Some of these questions are:
- How can I register on the NYSC Registration Portal?
- What is the NYSC Registration Portal?
- Is registration on the NYSC Registration Portal free?
- What are the requirements for the NYSC Registration Portal?
- Is there a deadline for registration on the NYSC Registration Portal?
- How do I check for my school on the NYSC Registration Portal?
- Will I be accepted after registering on the National Youth Service Corps Registration Portal?
- Where can I find updated information about the National Youth Service Corps Registration Portal?
These and many other questions will be answered in this article. This article will also guide applicants on the registration process and also how to view the list of approved institutions on the National Youth Service Corps Registration Portal.
How to Register for National Youth Service Corps
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/ to log in
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/%20 to Register.
- Registration is free.
- There is an OPTIONAL green card fee of #3,000
The Senate list is also the Senate Mobilization List. Here, undergraduates can check to see the list of approved institutions of learning whose graduates can be mobilized for NYSC
How to Check the NYSC Senate List
- Visit the NYSC Senate List Portal: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Choose your institution
- Enter your matriculation number and surname in the space provided.
- Select your date of birth
- Then, click on ‘Search’