Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies, Vacancies at Promasidor Nigeria. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies.
Promasidor is an African establishment proud of their heritage and totally devoted to the African continent. They produce, market and sell exclusive brands that offer practicality and excitement to millions of customers across Africa. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Officer – Accounts Receivable
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Supervisor – Current Asset
- To provide support in the Accounts receivable unit.
- Reconciles all Corporate Customers’ Accounts including cash customers.
- Provides monthly report on reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
- Ensures invoices and payments of Corporate Accounts are cash matched.
- Posts all Customer receipts and reconciliation adjustments within 24hrs of advice from Treasury.
- Ensures that all cash receipts for all Customers’ invoices for all transactions are relinked to reflect the true ageing as at month end.
- Monitors Customers’ account to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensures that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- Ensures that all credit to Customers are duly authorized.
- Prompt resolution of Customers’ issues that could arise from various reasons.
- Attends to all Customers enquiries and issues within 24 hours.
- Adheres with the monthly closing reporting calendar for all pre-close activities and submission of flash reports.
- Ensures that DDO transactions are tracked and reported monthly (Timeline 5 days after month-end).
- Supports the Accounts receivable supervisor with relevant data in preparation of Accounts receivable flash and other reports.
- BSc/HND in Accountancy/Social Sciences or related courses plus ICAN professional level.
- 2 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Organized and pay attention to details.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
Application Closing Date
1st November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Vacancies
- Lidya Global Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solutions Job Vacancies
- British High Commission Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- WINCO Foam Industries Limited Vacancies
- GM George – Taylor & Co Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- PG Consulting Limited Vacancies
- Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- AT&A Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Officer – Accounts Receivable” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection procedure guarantees that we do not hire anyone who does not fulfill our qualification requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not put in for the job if you know your actual profile does not match up to our needs. We frequently advertise new job openings, if this is not a job for you, you could check back at a later date to see if there are more suitable jobs open.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here