Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Research Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Research Analyst in the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Bank job recruitment.
Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Research Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank – About Position
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a foremost African banking consortium committed to developing markets worldwide. It has been a backbone of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical creativity, to assist them to guarantee exceptional client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their dedication to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and exciting working culture. To assist them to drive their success into the future, they are seeking resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Research Analyst
Job ID: 47383
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Initiate coverage of the relevant and commercial numbers of stocks in the allocated sectors.
- Market the investment ideas to domestic and offshore based global investors. Marketing consists of roadshows, conference calls, telemarketing, etc.
- Feedback from institutional investors on the quality of research product, investment ideas, and service.
- Contribution to broker market share across the sectors and markets that form part of the team and own coverage.
Liaise with several stakeholders to optimize the impact of research.:
- Inform and work with Sales & Trading, within the compliance framework, to optimize the marketing and execution of investment ideas.
- Internal feedback from Sales & Trading stakeholders and other internal interest groups.
Develop commercial and differentiated team product and drive marketing schedules:
- Provide corporate access to link executives of corporations and other decision- and opinion-makers to investment managers.
- Complete and respond to bespoke and ad-hoc client requests.
Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in Engineering or Geology
- Masters Degree in Economics, Engineering or MBA
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Equity Research
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Wealth Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Acumen
- Economic analysis
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Oil, Gas and Infrastructure Research Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.