Online Editor/Researcher at TVC Communications – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Online Editor/Researcher in the ongoing TVC Communications job recruitment.
Online Editor/Researcher at TVC Communications – About Position
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s foremost broadcast organizations operating market-leading platforms like TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo, and TVC Digital. They are presently expanding their business via an aggressive program of investment to assist build audience share and propel cross-platform advertising revenue.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Online Editor / Researcher, TVC News
Job Type: Full Time
- Lead online news coverage, and manage the online team.
- Take responsibility for the news areas of all TVC News digital assets, ensuring consistent high quality, good ‘inclusive’ writing, plenty of visuals and timely uploads.
- Take a quality control oversight of all content across all digital platforms to ensure clear and logical writing, sensible links to connected areas, and striking relevant images.
- Hold regular meetings with the Online team and assign them to research and cover news stories, features, specialist interviews, and other original content.
- Personally, take on a significant part of the research and writing, while taking responsibility for, and checking the work of the Online team.
- Originate new ideas, and propose ways to pull together or link stories thematically and geographically, and to add in-depth coverage on issues.
- Maintain close working relationships with staff from Projects, Creative teams and Broadcasts to keep abreast of the latest news and developments.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Degree level education, Online content creation certification.
- The position requires at least five years’ experience as a journalist writing for significant news operations, broadcast or print, or associated online service, possibly a local newspaper or radio/TV station, or mainstream website.
- Some previous supervision of fellow journalists desirable, as well as physical editing of website content.
- The job requires an able writer of accessible, engaging, accurate copy who has vision and determination and is able to lead other team members to produce quality content to deadline.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Citibank Nigeria Job Openings
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Online Editor/Researcher at TVC Communications
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Applicants can apply by forwarding their CV and Portfolio to [email protected] stating the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- 30th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.