Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Operations Manager in the ongoing Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) job recruitment.
Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) – About Position
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a foremost management consulting company concentrated on the agricultural and nutrition industries in Africa. They collaborate with government agencies, private sector firms, and foremost international development establishments to carry out research, analyze policies, create strategies and execute programs that encourage sustainable food security and improved nutrition. They have worked on a lot of projects across West Africa, including in Burkina Faso, Benin, Mali, Ghana, Senegal, and Nigeria.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: National Team Lead
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Travel: Travel across project States in Nigeria
- Program Operations and Compliance: Oversee program operations and implement sound internal control practices in all project offices.
- Ensure the program has effective operational procedures and processes in place for office management, local procurement, assets/fleet management and logistics, consultant and subcontractor administration, etc. in alignment with global best practices, Nigerian laws and regulations, Sahel’s policies and standard operating procedures, and donor requirements.
- Manage relationship with sub-grantees and sub-contractors and ensure they comply with program guidelines.
- Human Resources: Establish policies that promote Sahel’s culture and vision as well as encourage maximum performance and dedication among program team members. Lead the development and deployment of human resources strategies, including recruitment, on-boarding, performance appraisal and off-boarding processes.
- Administrative and Infrastructure: Coordinate program offices’ operational processes and logistics. Oversee knowledge management and IT systems and processes in compliance with Sahel’s policies and standards. Manage all subcontractors and leasing contracts
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of four (4) years of senior-level experience as Operations Manager in leading organizations or in large complex projects/programs with demonstrated results, skills and a track record of delivering beyond expectations
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, and task facilitation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks effectively
- Experience leading operations, procurement, HR and admin in a complex, international organization and/or in large multifaceted programs
- Familiarity with and commitment to addressing gender equality is also required
- Experience developing and managing a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver in a complex environment
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Superior interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong negotiation and diplomatic skills to support effective work through implementing partners
- Fluency in the English language, and excellent writing and presentation skills
Personal Characteristics and Other Requirements:
- Excellent judgement. Ability to understand current issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Possess an outstanding professional reputation
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness to travel across program states within Nigeria, with a focus on Northern Nigeria.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
How to apply for Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward a Word-formatted single document comprising of a Cover letter and resume to [email protected] stating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Open Till Filled
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.