Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Human Resource Projects Officer within the organization. This post has details on Job descriptions, Requirements and how to apply.
Owens and Xley Consults is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Their services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
They know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why they have developed solutions that guarantee that small business proprietors have access to practical skills but at a portion of the cost. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked frequently by job seekers concerning the Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment:
- How can I apply for Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment?
- Is Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment on?
- When will Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment?
- Is Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions below.
Current Job Opening at Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment
- Human Resource Projects Officer
Job Position: Human Resource Projects Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The HR Projects Officer will be responsible for human resource functions within Owens & Xley Consults. This comprises but not restricted to staffing, human resource management, and workers management.
- Work with Lead Consultant and Client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation
- Work closely with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm, and prepare business reports
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults HR database
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.Sc or HND in any related field of study
- Experience in CIPM qualification is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning, and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Human Resource Projects Officer – Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org