Said Business School at Oxford University in the United Kingdom welcomes applications for the Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships in the 2021/22 academic session.
Intesa Sanpaolo is one of Italy’s foremost banks, with an impressive record of corporate charity across a range of international priorities, comprising educational programs aimed at inspiring social change.
New in 2019, Intesa Sanpaolo in association with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship award Matched Fund and Green Templeton College, provides a full scholarship award every year to an brilliant female MBA candidate.
Saïd Business School was established in 1996, as a result of a generous donation from businessman and humanitarian, Wafic Saïd. Ever since, it has grown to be one of the elite business schools of the world, rooted in the world’s top University, and seeking to be a model of purposeful leadership. The school has a well-earned reputation for distinction in a number of areas, including entrepreneurship, finance, social innovation, major program management, digital marketing, tax and more.
The history of business at Oxford goes far back to 1965 when the Oxford Centre for Management Studies, subsequently Templeton College and now Green-Templeton College, was created.
In 1988, a committee presided over by Sir Claus Moser proposed that the Oxford University establish a new School of Management Studies and in 1990 the Oxford University approved a resolution to establish the School. The premier Director was Dr Clark Brundin who was Vice-Chancellor of Warwick University and he, along with a number of freshly appointed faculty and staff members, assisted to create the embryonic School.
A combined undergraduate degree program in economics and management was started in 1994 and in 1996 Saïd Business School admitted its first MBA students in the Radcliffe Infirmary while it was still a wholly operating hospital in the centre of Oxford.
Oxford University boasts of a rich tradition of creating leaders. Their MBA program reinforces on this legacy, offering you a solid foundation in core business values while developing an expanded mindset and comprehension of the role of business in society. You will be encouraged to probe deep into the areas that interest you most and acquire the strategic skills and understanding to lead a successful, decisive career.
Worth of Award
- The Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships provide the complete MBA program fees and offers a living expenses allowance of a minimum of £15,285.
- Candidates with offspring may be qualified for an extra, needs-based stipend to assist with the expense of childcare.
- Applicants for the Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships will be chosen first based on academic merit and alignment with the academic undertakings of the college (structured around the improvement of human welfare) before eligibility for the childcare stipend is given consideration.
- All Oxford – Intesa Sanpaolo MBA candidates will be associated with Green Templeton College so as to take up the scholarship award.
Eligibility for Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships
- Open to female candidates.
- Granted on the basis of academic distinction proven through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, former university prizes and awards, and other academic accomplishments.
- Selection for this award will be done by Green Templeton College, in association with Saïd Business School.
How to Apply for Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships
- No additional application is needed, they will make use of the information you supply in your MBA application form to decide eligibility.
- All qualified candidates will be given consideration for the scholarship award, irrespective of which college (if any) you specify on your offer acceptance form. However, successful candidates will be moved to Green Templeton College so as to take up the scholarship.
Applications will end by January 08, 2021.
If the Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships are not granted to applicants who submit application by this deadline, applicants applying to the final MBA application closing date of 09 April 2021 may also be given consideration, however, early application is recommended.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here