Palladium Group Recruitment is ongoing for the position of an Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor. Read through this post for more details on requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Palladium is a worldwide leader in the design, growth, and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They function with foundations, investors, corporations, governments, communities, and civil societies to create strategies and execute solutions that produce lasting social, environmental and financial remunerations.
For the past 50 years, they have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus nations and a global network of over 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has developed – and is devoted to continuing to advance – economies, societies and most significantly, people’s lives. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Lots of enquiries have been made about the Palladium Group Recruitment. Some of these questions are listed below.
- Is Palladium Group Recruitment on?
- When will Palladium Group Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Palladium Group Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Palladium Group Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Palladium Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Palladium Group Recruitment form?
- Is Palladium Group Recruitment form out?
To give responses to all enquiries, the following information will provide complete details into the ongoing recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Palladium Group Recruitment
- Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor
Job Position – Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor
Job Location: Sokoto
- The IHP Integrated Primary Health Care Advisors offer technical support on and supervision of integrated primary health service undertakings, comprising capacity building at state, local government health authority (LGHA), facility, and community levels; offering expert technical support in integrated service delivery in the aspects of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health plus nutrition and malaria (RMNCH + N and malaria), with a focus on enhancing service delivery within a stronger, more sustainable health system.
- With the Sokoto State Technical Director and field staff, offer technical support for executing integrated primary health care services as per the PHCOUR, comprising integrated RMNCH + N and malaria at the state, the Local Government Health Authority (LGHA), the facility and community levels in IHP assisted states (areas, LGHAs);
- Offer continuous technical support and capacity building to applicable state-level MDAs and technical working groups such as with the State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (SPHCDA), the LGHA, Ward Development Committees (WDCs), local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and PHCs to implement State strategies and plans that guide IRMNCH+N and malaria such as the PHCUOR, MSP, PHC revitalization, OIRIS;
- Liaise with appropriate government technical personnel, executing partners and technical working groups offering expert helps to adopt federal recommendations, tools and processes for State execution of quality integrated primary healthcare service delivery at scale;
- In consultation with local stakeholders, help to prioritize meaningful RMNCH+N+M indicators (e.g. the value of care procedure and outcome measures) associated with State and Federal monitoring supervision and tailored to the specific requirements of SMOH, LGHA, PHC and community health workers.
- Contribute to the development/review of SPHCDA/SMOH program strategies, annual work plans, and budgets.
- As appropriate, collaborate with local Professional Associations to support clinical capacity-building and mentoring of providers (e.g. CHEWS, midwives, nurses.) Professional associations may include but not be limited to PAN, NISON, SOGON, NANNM, XX.
- Sustain partnership with BREAKTHROUGH ACTION and the seamless alliance of social and behavioral variation with service delivery, using the circle of care, particularly at PHC and community level.
- Back advocacy struggles connected to integrated delivery of RMNCH +NM with State Ministry of Health and SPHCDA for implementation of fresh evidence-based RMNCH+nutrition and malaria best traditions at health facilities and the community;
- Add to IHP continuous learning and adaptation (CLA) and the improvement of information management products related to IRMNCH + N and malaria and apply lessons learned to develop the program design and execution in IHP sustained states.
- Add to IHP regular reporting, triumph stories and publications.
- Reports directly to Sokoto State Technical Director
- MBBS/MD or Nursing or Midwifery degree plus a Master’s degree in Public Health, Nursing or a related field or an advanced post-graduate degree in a related field is essential;
- At least eight (8) years relevant experience in one or more of technical areas: Family planning, maternal health, newborn health, child health, nutrition, and malaria;
- Experience in integrated PHC service delivery at health facilities and community;
- Experience implementing programs at the primary health care level is an advantage;
- Familiarity with performance indicators in at least 2 technical areas
- Familiarity with applying quality improvement methodologies to improve quality of primary services, including identifying and overcoming critical gaps and monitoring performance indicators to guide continuous improvement
- Familiarity with Nigerian public and private sector health systems at the state, LGHA and community levels is highly desirable;
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication. Ability to speak Hausa;
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholders and building capacity at sub-national levels;
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency delivering relevant IRMNCH +NM training packages and supporting retention of health worker competencies (e.g. through mentoring, supervision);
- Ability to function/work independently as well as part of a team;
- Well-developed computer skills;
- Ability to travel within IHP focal state at least 50% time.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here