Aquarian Consult has the vision to add value to and change people’s live positively. From 2008, we have earnestly endeavoured to stick with our motto. We have trained over 30,000 people and supported many small medium and large businesses in striving to keep up with our vision. We are now directing our energies at not just the business and also the teams within the business after supporting businesses for 11 years.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Code: AJ01-41
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Making local and international travel arrangements for the CEO, including flight bookings, visa applications and reservations.
- Scheduling meetings, preparation of itineraries/agenda for meetings, attending meetings where required and taking notes.
- Managing the daily schedules of the CEO by creating a to-do list and notifying the CEO of upcoming activities.
- Taking charge of stocking, monitoring and restocking of all relevant supplies for the office of the CEO.
- Drafting of emails, memos, letters, reports and presentations as required.
- Monitoring the email and social media accounts of the CEO and escalating information appropriately.
- Tracking and following up on correspondences on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide comprehensive brief on meetings to the CEO including available participants, profiles of attendees, etc.
- Maintaining up to date information on developments with other subsidiaries of the company.
- Management of all files, documents and correspondences relating to the office of the CEO.
- Other related functions that may be assigned in the course of work.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Have the ability to communicate in clear English Language.
- Be able to Multi-task and handle workplace pressures.
- Possess a high-level of professionalism and competence in the job area.
- Have a university degree in associated fields.
- Be passionate about work and willing to travel.
- Be structurally inclined and able to take responsibility
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant in a fast-paced working environment.
- The ideal Personal Assistant must be a professional with the ability to organize and manage the complex schedules of an Executive Officer.
How to Apply for Personal Assistant at Aquarian Consult Limited
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their recent CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job position and Code as the subject of the email.
October 31, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here