StreSERT Services Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Personal Assistant/Company Secretary within the organization. Please read through this post for the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Stresert Services Limited’s client, a recognized manufacturing company with a worldwide presence, is hiring suitably qualified applicants to fill the position described below.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to StreSERT Services Recruitment.
- Is StreSERT Services Recruitment on?
- When will StreSERT Services Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for StreSERT Services Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for StreSERT Services Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the StreSERT Services Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for StreSERT Services Recruitment?
- Is StreSERT Services Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at StreSERT Services Recruitment
- Personal Assistant/Company Secretary
Job Position: Personal Assistant/Company Secretary (Law Background)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary at StreSERT Services Limited
- The job recipient will be the main point of contact to the Managing Director as well as communicate with the legal partners of the company
- Be responsible for the effectual management of the establishment, mainly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations and for ensuring that resolutions of the board of directors are applied.
Job Responsibilities for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary at StreSERT Services Limited
- Pro-actively plan and oversee the MD’s time and schedules to enable the MD to focus on delivering strategic ideas and business goals
- Operate as the central contact point for the MD, vetting telephone calls, inquisitions and requests and treating them where suitable
- Ensure that resolutions and work is appropriately assigned in the absence of the MD
- Evaluate and attend to all forms of communication and correspond on behalf of the MD
- Make sure of appropriate venue and equipment reservation for events including refreshments where applicable
- Oversee the practical and administrative obligations for organizational events as required such as organizing travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips etc.
Job Responsibilities for Company Secretary
- Manage the company’s statutory registers
- Keep the records held by Companies House updated
- Counsel the board of directors on their legal and corporate duties and matters of corporate governance
- Act as a link with the Board Members/Directors where consents and signatories are required by the MD on behalf of the business
- Set up and manage the yearly calendar of meetings and events across the business to ensure the MD is well equipped and has appropriate documentation for meetings
- Organize Board Meetings dates and attendance; make and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers, and rooms for meetings
- Correctly record proceedings of various meetings and distribute to appropriate parties in an apt manner
- Coordinate the company’s board meetings and annual general meeting
- Supervise and store the company’s records, e.g. reinvestment, insurance, property, accounting, taxation (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax)
- The link between the company’s stakeholders and the legal partners of the company.
Job Requirements for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary at StreSERT Services Limited
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) certification
- Law background/secretarial experience
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years demonstrated experience offering executive support in the FMCG/manufacturing industry is greatly preferred
- The model candidate must be outstandingly expressive with flawless communication skills
- This role will be privy to confidential information and as such, requires subtlety and discretion
- A decent working understanding of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Job Openings In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary Job
Are you interested and qualified? Please forward CV to email@example.com indicating ‘B-02RMS’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the qualifications enumerated above will be summoned for interviews.