Peter Faber Business School Scholarships at ACU in Australia 2019. Here are the requirements and eligible countries for the scholarship, Apply Here.
The Australian Catholic University, Australia is inviting applications from Individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution. ACU is rated as the number one Catholic university and is among the top 80 universities in the Asia Pacific region. To celebrate the University’s ongoing success in the global rankings, the Peter Faber Business School will be awarding scholarships up to AU$5000 to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
The funded awards will provide a tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500. If the candidate is commencing their studies in July 2019 then the grant will be $1,500 for undergraduate and $2,000 for postgraduate students. The maximum value of the funds is $15,000 for Undergraduate 3-year degree, $20,000 for Undergraduate 4-year double degree, and $10,000 for Postgraduate 2 year degree courses.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of Peter Faber Business School Scholarships.
- How can I apply for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships?
- When will Peter Faber Business School Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Peter Faber Business School Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Value of Peter Faber Business School Scholarships At ACU in Australia 2019
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee reduction of up to $2,500 will be bestowed each semester to fresh undergraduate and postgraduate scholars
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3-year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4-year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019, the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Eligibility Peter Faber Business School Scholarships at ACU in Australia 2019
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: Law and Business
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honors programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- You must commence studies in July 2019 or later.
- You should not be a recipient of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
Requirements for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships At ACU in Australia 2019
- You must pass at least three subjects in each semester to remain eligible.
- Scholars must pay mandatory tuition fees by applicable due dates.
- The award is not transmissible to alternative programs or campuses after preliminary enrolment.
- Successful candidates have to also concur to act as student ambassadors for ACU and aid promotional activities.
- The award may not be postponed to a subsequent initiation.
How to Apply for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships At ACU in Australia 2019
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing scholars who are successful award beneficiaries will be informed by ACU.
Deadline for Peter Faber Business School Scholarships
- Open Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019
- Close Date: Tuesday 31 December 2024