The British Government is a diversity-friendly employer. We appreciate difference, advocate equality and fight against discrimination, promoting our organisational capability. We also encourage and accept applications from people of every backgrounds. We do not discriminate basis on disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other category protected by the law. We also advance family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
Job Position: Plumber – Technical Works Group
Job ID: 39/19 ABJ
Start Date: 15th November, 2019
- Assist TWG (Technical works Group) team to attend to work requests on regular basis as it affects the mission’s operations.
- Follow FCO (Foreign Common Wealth) health & safety standards in regular works, also ensuring compliance with all TWG work practices and policies.
- Assist TWG team to complete planned preventive maintenance (PPM) works and meet the deadline as scheduled.
- Attend to all Ad hoc tasks delegated by Estates Manager and provide updates on the same.
- Carry out the new installation and repairing of plumbing fixtures/ fittings.
- Operate and carry out routine & corrective maintenance of domestic water treatment plant.
- Carry out installation and routine cleaning/unblocking of drainage, water supply pipes.
- To carry out the routine preventative maintenance of ground & high level water tank and cisterns.
- Carry out routine and corrective maintenance of HVAC chilled system water valves, meters, Gauges, and mechanical flow switches.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports of work done and other necessary documentation.
- Carry out routine and corrective maintenance of Barriers, blockers and folding gates.
- Keep & clean tools and machines in proper position after using it.
- Develop skills in all trades to meet Mission’s multi-tasking policies.
- Take responsibility and custody of maintenance stores and procurement as per need.
- Drive water bowser to deliver water to various compounds when required.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Plumbing Labour Trade Test 1, 2, &3 (Ministry of Labour& Productivity Certificate of Competence).
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing Mechanical & Plumbing maintenance services in Multi-complex Office buildings.
- Possess 2 and 4 wheel vehicle driving license.
- Computer literate – Word, Outlook (email) and Excel.
- BHC (British High Commission) working experience or experience from other international organization
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
How to Apply for Plumber – Technical Works Group at British High Commission (BHC)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Post are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Country.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The British High Commission/Embassy do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
- Please log into your profile on the application system on a regular basis to review the status of your application.
4th November, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here