Presidential Scholarships at Lee University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
The Lee University – USA is offering the Presidential International Scholarships to International Students who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The studentship is available for those deserving aspirants from all nationalities who will commence in the degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Answers to the following questions concerning Presidential Scholarships at Lee University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University?
- When is the deadline for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University?
- When will the application for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University start?
- What are the benefits of Presidential Scholarships at Lee University?
- What are the requirements for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University?
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $7,500 per year
Number Of Awards: Not Known
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Eligibility for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants are needed to be graduated from an approved high school with a 28-36 composite score on the ACT or 1310-1600 total score on the SAT and apply for the bachelor degree program at the university in session 2020-2021.
How to Apply for Presidential Scholarships at Lee University
For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, seekers are needed to maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 2 credit hours per semester. Applicants are also advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information