Prisdav Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for Area Sales Executive. Find information in this post about requirements and how to apply.
Prisdav Consulting’s client, a Food and Beverage firm situated in Ogun State, but has outlets and branches in major states in Nigeria is seeking to fill the role described below.
People are asking different questions concerning the Prisdav Consulting Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- When will Prisdav Consulting Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Prisdav Consulting Recruitment on?
- Where can I obtain the Prisdav Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Prisdav Consulting Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions in this post as you read on. This post provides information on the requirements and how to apply.
Current Job Opening at Prisdav Consulting Recruitment
- Area Sales Executive
Job Position: Area Sales Executive
Job Locations: Enugu, Onitsha, Port Harcourt (PH)
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying potential customers.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers and recommending options.
- Uphold relationships with customers by offering assistance, information, and direction; researching and recommending fresh opportunities; recommending profit and service enhancements.
- Recognizes product developments or fresh products by staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Review professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmark Industry best practices with sales activities; participate in professional societies.
- Add to team effort by achieving related results as required.
- Must have B.SC/HND Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years Sales experience in FMCG is required
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must be conversant with any of these regions stated above
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Area Sales Executive
Are you interested and adequately qualified for this role? Please forward your CV to: [email protected] stating the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Qualified candidates are advised to apply for only ONE location.
- Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 25th May 2019