Prisdav Consulting Recruitment for Area Sales Manager, Prisdav Consulting’s client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has a presence in major states in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position described below.
- How can I apply for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Prisdav Consulting Recruitment form?
- Is Prisdav Consulting Recruitment on?
- When will Prisdav Consulting Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Prisdav Consulting Recruitment form out?
Prisdav Consulting Recruitment is for the position of an Area Sales Manager. Qualified individuals interested in this position should apply here.
List of Vacancies for Prisdav Consulting Recruitment
- Area Sales Manager
Table of Contents
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such to sales outlets and assigned territory.
- In charge of achieving monthly/annual sales targets via open and closed markets (supermarkets) and other channels within the allocated region.
- Identify untapped areas to increase sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios within.
- Ensure product visibility and availability in all outlets within the territory to expand the business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- OND/HND/BSc in Business Administration or a related field.
- 4 -6 years Sales experience is required
- The ability to drive and have a valid driver’s or rider’s license is highly required.
- Must reside in Lagos or its environs.
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must have a good road network within the territory.
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Apply Here for Area Sales Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.