Private Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Private Client Service Officer in the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Bank job recruitment.
Private Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank – About Position
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a foremost African banking consortium committed to developing markets worldwide. It has been a backbone of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical creativity, to assist them to guarantee exceptional client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their dedication to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and exciting working culture. To assist them to drive their success into the future, they are seeking resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
- Driving and Coordinating 100% excellent service delivery amongst PCS clients in the region.
- Implementation of Information Technology-based initiatives to increase turnaround time and satisfaction amongst PCS clients.
- Oversees the daily running of the unit across the South-South region
- Providing guidance and support to team members in achieving set goals.
- Align to applicable SLAs developed for PCS clients
- Ensures direct calls and visits by a member of SIPML Exco annually.
- Visit new and existing PCS clients within the region
- Place calls to PCS clients and key contacts in the region at least once within the quarter.
- Ensures priority treatment on the processing of Benefit applications and payment
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements are strictly adhered to in all business locations
- Collation of all information on these clients.
- Organization of special events for PCS clients in the region
- Weekly check of RSA and RSA Retiree Fund to identify clients as they fall within the HNI/VIP metrics
- Ensure implementation of loyalty initiatives and distribution year-end gifts to all PCS clients within the region
- Assist HNI Clients to resolve e-channels related issues and encourage them to adopt e-channels
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Wealth Management – Up to 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Expertise in customer experience management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of the dynamics and technical aspects of fund management and financial markets
- Understanding of policies and procedures; customer services in a first-class oriented institution is desirable
- Good analytical /numerical / communication skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of NAV, MS Office applications, and other customer-related tools.
- Thorough understanding of the Pensions Reforms Acts.
- Training on providing Excellent Customer Service and Financial Management. Experience in working among a Solution-Oriented team
- Experience in Customer Care duties and responding to Client Enquiries.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
How to apply for Private Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.