Process Improvement and Data Analyst at Airtel Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Process Improvement and Data Analyst in the ongoing Airtel Nigeria job recruitment.
Process Improvement and Data Analyst at Airtel Nigeria – About Position
Airtel Africa is a prominent provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 nations in Africa, mainly in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa provides a unified suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, comprising mobile voice and data services and also mobile money services both nationally and globally.
They are hiring to fill the following position below.
Job Title: Process Improvement and Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Complaint Reduction is a key critical KPI for business. Reduction of repeat complaints and end to end CLOSE LOOPING closures across segments, especially High-value customers is critical to the achievement of customer satisfaction. CSM measures the level of customer satisfaction across products on both the input and as well as the output parameters through Close Looping, CARS, and ICES.
- Data Analytics- Analysis is highly focused on customer behavior and trend identification but with a big picture view to improving the segment KPIs. This person is proactive, customer-centric, has a strong understanding of the business KPIs and their impact on the entire customer base.
- The function is responsible for the high level evaluation and analysis of contact center experience operations, including trend analysis of key performance management indicators, efficacy.
- Process Improvement is key to the business as the role owner has the responsibility of being a business analyst and seeks to improve business processes within and around Call Center and Back Office operations which is not limited to Customer Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction indexing and measurements, processes for achieving resolution, increasing CSAT and Segment based service levels.
- BSc. in any Social Science and relevant field.
- Certifications in MIS would be a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Certification in Six Sigma and or Project Mgt would be a preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Customer Service
- 7 years relevant experience in MIS, strategic planning, data mining of complex data
- Experience in research and customer trend reporting
- At least 5-year experience in a statistical job function
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Airtel Nigeria Vacancies
- Google Nigeria Job Recruitment
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Process Improvement and Data Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.