Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020. Vacancies at Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program. Procter & Gamble is currently inviting qualified candidates to send in their application to join their team of professionals and participate in the Internship Program. This article will discuss extensively on the Internship Program. Read through this article for further details.
Procter & Gamble is one of the topmost FMCG company in the world with highly competitive brands such as Pampers; Ariel; Always; Gillette and Oral B just to mention a few. Procter & Gamble has been in operation for more than 179 years round the world and for just 24 years in Nigeria.
A few important questions have been raised by anticipating candidates about the Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma Internship Program 2019/2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020 recruitment on?
- How can I apply for the Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020?
- Deadline for the Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020.
- Where can I get the form for the Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020?
- Updates on Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program 2019/2020.
These questions will be correctly answered in this article. More complementing information about the application process and requirements for the Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma Internship Program 2019/2020 will also be shared in this article.
Available Vacancies at Procter & Gamble
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Job Position: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
- Req No: IME00000653
- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Full-time
- This role is for fresh OND graduates looking to serve their 1 year industrial attachment with Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not restricted to a specific discipline.
- The Internship role covers departments like Sales; Supply Network Operations; Brand/Marketing; Consumer Market Knowledge; Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
- Fresh OND graduates with equivalent of 2nd class upper and above in any field of study.
- Excellent academic results.
- Applicant should have leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills.
- Efficient collaboration skills and able to function across various organizations and teams.
- Efficient use of English language and MS Office Suite.
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis and Report Writing Skills.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble OND Internship Program
Qualified candidates should click here to apply
Deadline: Not Stated
Note: Candidates who made a successful online application will be invited for test.