Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Finance and Accounting Intern position as described below, and this is a guide on how to apply for them here.
Procter and Gamble are one of the biggest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) corporations in the world with robust brands like Pampers, Always, Ariel, Gillette and Oral B just to list a few. They have been in operation for over 179 years internationally and 24 years in Nigeria. Procter and Gamble are on the lookout for qualified professional to fill the position described below.
People are asking different questions concerning the Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019. Some of these questions are:
- When will Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019?
- Is Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019?
- Is Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019 form out?
Find the answers to these questions in this post as you read on. This post provides information on the requirements and how to apply.
Current Job Opening at Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019
- Finance and Accounting Intern
Table of Contents
Job Position: Finance and Accounting Intern
Req No: FIN00004469
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Are you aware that an internship at P&G provides you the opportunity to test your finance skills and management capabilities in real-life circumstances? This is a unique chance to acquire insights into the world of business in a fast-moving consumer goods company and profit from:
- Corporate issues at the heart of today’s news – Changing channels (Discounters, E-commerce), rivalry, and customers’ reality makes functioning in FMCG very vibrant every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on new product unveiling/initiatives, co-evaluating the financial effects with the brand board and sales team and managing your multi-functional partners through financially improved plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with B.Sc in either Accounting or Economics only.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Important to also note that:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. The corporation’s objective of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Finance and Accounting Intern – Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2019
- 6th June 2019