Product/Category Manager at Aldelia Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Product/Category Manager in the ongoing Aldelia Group job recruitment.
Product/Category Manager at Aldelia Group – About Position
Aldelia Group is involved in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy functioning broadly in Europe, South East Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and South America with Offices in Dubai, London, Iraq, Brazil, Kurdistan, Nigeria and Singapore, our major Oil Exploration and Production firms including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Product / Category Manager
- Managing Vendor payment with finance team on retails supplies agreement and reconciliation and ordering of product, understanding Sales behavior, and trends and Average Stock life per product.
- Good knowledge of competitors operations not only in pricing but other modes of differentials – product and hitch
- Strong marketing research ability and build strong partnerships with key suppliers
- Negotiating pricing, delivery, and payment terms, all of which can affect the retail profit margin of the products and the individual retail store
- Responsible for setting competitive price points and adjusting prices to increase sales and to clear out stagnant items from inventory.
- Balancing projected forecasts and actual sales, create trend forecasts and implement sales plans.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years’ experience on a similar role in retail or FMCG industry
- A minimum of first degree in the Social Sciences or related field.
- Additional qualifications and professional certification desirable
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
How to apply for Product/Category Manager at Aldelia Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Application Letter and CV to [email protected] clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 14th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.