Chams Plc is a leading and topmost identity management and payments systems solution provider in Nigeria. It was instituted in 1985 and commenced as a private business and it has grown from computer and hardware maintenance into providing enterprise technology solutions to both public and private sector institutions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Product Manager
- Develops and manages products by identifying potential products (or managing existing products)
- Conducting market research and generating product requirements.
- Determining specifications, development timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Developing business plans and marketing strategies.
- Develops sales support training and responsible for product sales and profitability.
- Responsible for overall customer experience and product revenue/profitability.
- Overall responsible for product revenue targets of agreed product/s.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, Physics or a Business-related discipline.
- MBA or any relevant post-graduate management degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, 2 of which must have been in a management position in an ICT organization.
- Expertise and experience in managing products in identity, banking, IT or telecoms sectors.
- Experienced in developing business cases and supporting delivery plans.
- Have managed at least one JVA form inception to successful implementation
- Product Management,
- People Management,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Product Development,
- Requirements Analysis,
- Pricing, Planning,
- Competitive Analysis,
- Sales Planning,
How to Apply for Product Manager at Chams PLC
Qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position and Ref Code as the subject of the email.
November 5, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here