The Nigerian Stock Exchange serves the biggest economy in Africa, and is backing the growth of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange provides listing and trading services, market data solutions, licensing services, ancillary technology services, and others. It is an open, specialised and pulsating exchange, linking Nigeria, Africa and the world. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Product Manager, Fixed Income & Currencies Markets
Department: Secondary Market Department
Report to: Head – Secondary Markets Department
Grade: Assistant Manager – Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, December 16, 2019
- The Product Manager, Fixed Income & Currencies Market will be responsible for driving, designing and developing Fixed Income related products on the Exchange.
- He/She will also oversee all functions pertaining to the Fixed Income product line with the overall goal of ensuring that Fixed Income products are appropriately priced, positioned, promoted, and supported.
- The Product Manager will have revenue drive responsibility for the Exchange’s Fixed Income Products line.
- The role includes responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Bonds market and support to the creation/delivery of new Fixed Income products and markets.
- The Product Manager will serve as the “Product Champion” by proactively disseminating related information while communicating the product message.
- The Product Manager will own and drive the Fixed Income Market Programme and will ensure the success of these programme by working with all stakeholders (both internal and external).
- The position is situated Nigeria with a global focus to cover both local and international buy and sell side participants.
- Continuous enhancement of the Bond Market micro-structure, as well as development and introduction of new Fixed Income Product lines/markets
- Develop and drive Fixed Income product lifecycle, from creation to launch/operational, as well as product excellence and usage (product management of the market)
- Manage functional market specifications for the product line and product literatures
- Develop the market micro-structure (in areas such as transaction fees, market access and market quality) to increase product profitability
- Catalyze the adoption of global best practices in sales practice, order handling, trade execution, trade reporting, and other initiatives that will enhance the client experience when interacting in the market
- Liaise with the Market Operations and Technology Services to ensure system compatibility with market structure enhancements in support of the Fixed Income product suite
- Drive review and amendment of trading rules as necessary, to promote fair and orderly trading in Fixed Income Products
- Maintain relationships with broker-dealers, Institutional Investors (PFAs, CPFAs, Insurance companies, managed funds, portfolio managers, etc) and other trading participants locally and internationally
- Serve as a proactive resource to other areas of the organization in order to educate and train them on product attributes and new initiatives
- Understand drivers of order flow to the Exchange
- Coordinate and partner with the other product development team members in conjunction with other stakeholders, to design and price products, identify and address key issues that must be resolved before a successful product launch occurs
- Serve as ambassador and product line expert to internal/external parties
- Monitor/interpret product pricing trends and recommend appropriate strategies
- Understand product profitability goals and provide inputs to appropriate financial areas
- Assist in driving the development process once a new product has been approved by all functional areas
- Provide insight and assist marketing on an on-going and proactive basis with respect to product positioning and communication strategies
- Develop product papers and requisite research papers in support of the objectives of the department Preparation of presentations for ExCo and other key stakeholders
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesales distribution channels
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Good Understanding of Market Quality Statistics & Best Execution Principles
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Relevant experience in trading, sales and operations of Bonds and other Fixed Income products
- Excellent problem solving and structuring skills
Qualifications And Experience
- First degree in quantitative or business-related areas
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses (eg CIS, CFA, Finra series 7 and 24) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the financial services industry, Treasury or in an investment product management/marketing role, or a distribution-related role.
Application Closing Date
8th November 2019.
How to Apply for Product Manager, Fixed Income & Currencies Markets at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Note: The aim of this job description is to offer a demonstrative summary of the types of responsibilities and duties that will be required of roles given this title and shall not be interpreted as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular role.
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here