First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services establishment by total assets and gross income. With over 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has more than 750 outlets offering a broad range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has global presence via its divisions, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Senegal and FBNBank Sierra-Leone, in addition to its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. They are hiring to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Product Manager (Mobile Wallet, Individual Segment)
Ref Id: 1900005K
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Conceptualize the value proposition, and strategic initiatives for adoption of Mobile and e-Wallets in the individual segment
- Define the adoption and support processes, use cases and target market for Wallets
- Coordinate short-term and long-term reviews; prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for management and sales forecasts.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to develop product requirements, definitions, process and roll-out products and services.
- Drive the adoption of Wallets for payments, remittances and payment receipts by individual customers
- Assess and react to changes in the competitive landscape, staying on top of regulatory developments and competitor activities relating to the Mobile Payments and Financial Inclusion ecosystems.
- Prepare documents for training, sales pitch and product FAQs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by staying in touch with relevant industries, service providers, and using them to the advantage of the product
- Develop product policy document, product characteristics, product implementation, deployment and training
- Seek opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product development and usage
Research, Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze customers, related channels, competition and market data.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders and/ or external research agencies regarding product development and management
Product Planning and Management:
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Determine product packaging solutions.
- Negotiate with support vendors
- Support and manage product event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Support sales team (Retail Banking) and Regional Officers with the necessary product knowledge (proposals/RFPs/RFEs and technical expertise.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations; develop sales tools and sales training materials.
- Provide inputs for marketing collateral development.
- Supply sales teams with latest research and marketing information.
Customer and End-User Support:
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development and management
Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit:
- Number of staff: 2 Permanent Staff
- Staff costs: N/A
- Costs that you control:
- Income that your team generates (if any): Transaction fees on all FIS and Mobile Money billable transactions
- Fee Income: N/A
- Net Interest Income: N/A
- Other Income: N/A
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of subscribers enrolled
- Percentage of active subscribers
- Transaction count, value and total net revenue (Group & Business Unit)
- Customer (Internal & External) Satisfaction Index
- Firstmonie Customer Base Enhancement Index
- B Sc. in relevant discipline
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional Certifications in cognate knowledge areas.
- Minimum 4-6 years cognate experience in FCMG, Telecoms, Banking, Micro Finance, Mobile Money, Payments, and other relevant sectors
Key Competency Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management
- Relevant Regulatory Policies/ Guidelines
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge – global trends of mobile payments and financial inclusion
- Product strategy, development and management
- People Management
- Product life cycle management
- Financial planning and strategy
- Problem solving.
- Business / Product Development
- Channel Management
- Client Industry Knowledge
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Numerate / Analytical Skill
- Computing (MS Suites)
- Presentation/ Negotiation Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication Skill (Written and Spoken)
- Technical skill
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Product Manager (Mobile Wallet, Individual Segment) at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here