Product Specialist, ETPs at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Product Specialist, ETPs in the ongoing Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) job recruitment.
Product Specialist, ETPs at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) – About Position
The Nigerian Stock Exchange serves the biggest economy in Africa and is leading the growth of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange provides listing and trading services, market data solutions, licensing services, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and pulsating exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Assist to define the Exchange’s growth strategy and execution plan for the ETPs product line to drive product sales & profitability
- Perform research and support data analysis, such as trend and behavior analysis related to the financial services industry and ETPs product development, in general, Using the outcome of analysis and research, underpin recommendations for creating, developing, maintaining and enhancing NSE ETP Market product
- Support the coordination of activities of ETP liquidity providers to appropriate their functions in promoting liquidity and market efficiency
- Support the enhancement of the market microstructure (in areas such as transaction fees, ETP licensing fees) to increase product profitability
- Support the drive for performance ie turnover & margins of ETP trading on The Exchange
- Work with the Product Manager to liaise with the Market Operations and Technology Division to ensure system compatibility with market structure enhancements in support of the ETP product line and other business partners as necessary
- Support the creation, review, and amendment of ETP trading rules as necessary, to promote fair and orderly trading in ETPs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of broad knowledge and awareness of trading industry developments, competitors, regulators, rules that impact ETP trading
- Obtain customer/client feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Work with the business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
- Maintain complete documentation for all product-related activities
- Research / Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures:
- Periodically updating ETPS Market policy, guidelines and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Conduct regular research and liaising with professionals across various industries to ensure best practices for ETPS Market are practiced in the organization.
- A first degree in quantitative or business-related areas. A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses (eg CIS, CFA, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the financial services industry or in an investment product management/marketing role, distribution-related role.
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesale distribution channels
- Solid knowledge of electronic trading, algorithmic trading or high-frequency trading.
- Time Management
- Relevant experience in trading, sale-trading, sales.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
How to apply for Product Specialist, ETPs at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 27th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.