Production Manager at Alan & Grant – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Production Manager in the ongoing Alan & Grant job recruitment.
Production Manager at Alan & Grant – About Position
Alan & Grant’s work is aimed at producing innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions directed at Performance Improvement & Business Development. They presently serve clients all over different sectors of the Economy in locations like Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Works with other departments to coordinate production flow and timely processing of production items.
- Ensures adherence to safety policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and Plant / Warehouse rules and regulations.
- Coordinates training and cross-training for all associates (new employees and existing team members)
- Prepares and accurately completes required production reports and batch records.
- Assess downtime issues and reassign subordinates appropriately, secures Maintenance and/or Engineering support as required.
- Ensures security of products, building, and employees; responds to emergency situations appropriately.
- Set production goals and communicate them to all personnel
- Minimum of BSc in Food Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in confectionery production
- Demonstrated troubleshooting ability, excellent attendance, and safety record, strong work ethic.
- Great business acumen with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and delegate and motivate employees
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Must be able to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented, ever-changing manufacturing environment.
- Self-Starter, a high degree of personal integrity, must be able to multi-task, good team worker, quality and safety conscious.
- Results-driven, proactive, production and quality-oriented.
- Committed to hygiene, quality control management practices
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Alan & Grant Vacancies
- Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment
- LongBridge Technologies Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Production Manager at Alan & Grant
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.