Production Manager at Dangote Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Production Manager in the ongoing Dangote Group job recruitment.
Production Manager at Dangote Group – About Position
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most branched out business corporations with a hard-earned repute for exceptional business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the busy metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time.
Department: Operations (Production)
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- Plan and implement the production of refined and fortified salts.
- Prepare the variances report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances.
- Ensure the production process always leads to optimum yield.
- Manage production costs.
- Comply with HSSE standards across the plant.
- Reduce material wastages to the barest minimum.
- Apply proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure production practices conform to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of the Food Safety Standard.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with a significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
How to apply for Production Manager at Dangote Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter (with the applicable Position stated in the subject line of the email) to NASCONcareers@dangote.com
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.