Production Supervisor at Food Concepts – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Production Supervisor in the ongoing Food Concepts job recruitment.
Production Supervisor at Food Concepts – About Position
Food Concepts started operations in 2001. From start, their aim has been straightforward and focused: to transform the food sector in West Africa and to provide extraordinary satisfaction to their stakeholders.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Conduct day-to-day shift transition operations.
- Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for supervising employee’s performance on the production floor and managing tasks in a practical and objective manner.
- Motivate and support team members to meet the set targets.
- Ensure compliance with the production process by the production team.
- Prepare production reports at the end of a shift run.
- Ensure the stock used is balanced with actual production volume.
- Ensure routine check and cleanliness of production equipment are carried out before and after shift run.
- To ensure that all production equipment and materials are used in an appropriate and careful manner during shift hours.
- Communicate good production practices, safety policies, ensure consistent uniform and personal safety equipment enforcement.
- Provide suggestions on cost savings, process, and product quality improvement.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in meeting set monthly targets; Turnover, Gross Profits, and EBIDTA.
- Proven 1-2 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
How to apply for Production Supervisor at Food Concepts
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.