Program Assistant at Deputy High Commission of Canada – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Program Assistant in the ongoing Deputy High Commission of Canada job recruitment.
Program Assistant at Deputy High Commission of Canada – About Position
The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria welcomes applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following positions described below.
- Under general supervision of the Immigration Program Manager or an Officer, supports the delivery of IRCC Programs.
- The incumbent will perform various interrelated administrative and clerical tasks including: administrative processing of applications, support to clients, promoting program integrity, assisting an Officer or other related work within the Migration Office.
- The incumbent will be required to exercise initiative in organizing work, tracking resources, and resolving client inquiries.
- Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized university/polytechnic with a major in a discipline related to the job requirements (e.g. Human Resources Management, Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Political Science, Computer Studies, Sociology, Business International Relations, International Studies, Foreign Languages, And Literature).
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum one (1) year recent work experience within the last (3) three years in a professional, English speaking office environment;
- Minimum one (1) year work experience within the last (3) three years dealing with third-country nationals in professional and customer service environment.
- Extensive professional experience using computer-based applications, word processing and spreadsheet software, electronic mail and other web-based applications. This will be tested during the process.
- The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities and competencies will also be assessed.
- Computer literacy and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and internet browsers.
- Knowledge of World Events and Current Affairs, specifically related to Migration issues.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and exercise sound judgment and decision making on a variety of complex and interrelated issues.
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation.
- Ability to plan and organize workflows, set and manage priorities; with sufficient attention to detail and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment and meet deadlines.
- Professional integrity, cross-cultural sensitivity, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on client service.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
How to apply for Program Assistant at Deputy High Commission of Canada
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 19th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.