Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a recent 5 years project which is funded by USAID. It has the objective to enhance the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and also 5 provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, children health and feeding; family planning and reproductive health and tuberculosis, while growing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to arrange and supervise quality SBC programming. The execution will vary by health area across 11 states.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
Job Position: Program Assistant II, Documentation and Knowledge Management
- Track activities and support the development of technical reports across the project.
- Utilize project documentation to grow visually appealing communication products to highlight project achievements, lessons learned and challenges.
- Write human-interest stories, technical reports and newslettersreleases to improve project visibility.
- Capture and disseminate project events and special interventions through photography, videography and infographics.
- Keep and update the project’s team drive and shared resources platform as well as mailing lists, dashboards, project calendar and weekly updates.
- Support the development of quarterly, semi-annual and annual donor reports in collaboration with HQ team and state offices.
- Liaise with RMEL team to analyze and share project routine data internally for adaptive management and externally for stakeholder awareness and action.
- Stay abreast of project, government, partners and or donor related news for internal dissemination.
- Liaise with all units to collate and archive all project materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Not than a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in knowledge management or related field.
- Reliable experience of working on a USAID-funded project an advantage.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills in English with adaptive ability to adjust style to different internal and external audiences and purposes.
- Self-starter with the ability to develop innovative and high-quality products.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas for project documentation.
- Profound knowledge of graphic design and multimedia communication tools.
- Skilled in Photography and Videography
How to Apply for Program Assistant II, Documentation and Knowledge Management at Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria
Qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV only as one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19, 2019
- Your cover letter should include the following:
- Mention the education/experience requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary.
- Language skills.
- State the specific date when you would be able to begin work.
- CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g. ABDUL JIDE).
- The subject of your email should be the job title along with the job location.
- Do not include any additional certificates or documentation.
- Submitted applications that has certificates or other documents included will be deleted instantly.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here