The United Nations World Food Programme is the topmost and world’s leading humanitarian agency vehemently fighting hunger worldwide. Its primary objective is to assist the world to attain Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Daily, WFP works hard worldwide to make sure that no child goes to bed without food and that the poorest and most vulnerable, persons can access the nutritious food they need.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
Job Position: Programme Associate (Hubs Team)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Contribute to high quality analytical reports of hub deployments and provide inputs to the Hub team incident tracker, monitoring issues that emerge in the specific hub location, the root causes and partners involved and the follow up.
- Analyze data/reports coming from other WFP staff deployed to the hub location in order to develop an overall understanding of issues (develop tracking systems, or briefs to support as needed)
- Enhance coordination of WFP field movement to response to operational priorities.
- Strengthen oversight and quality control of partners and provide real time corrective actions when need arises;
- Liaise with WFP counterparts in all relevant functional areas to support effect collaboration and implementation of WFP activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government to ensure efficient and effective delivery of WFP programmes
- Develop a stakeholder analysis, keep it up to date and ensure complete and accurate contact lists
- Implements new methods to improve team’s work processes and productivity.
- Strategize team’s activities and tasks to specific successes in beneficiary communities to showcase positive impact.
- Enhance team building activities to develop rapport in own unit.
- Promote the pairing of junior colleagues with coaches within own team..
- Liaise with colleagues or make direct reports of the value of contributing to other WFP teams and agency partnerships in achieving WFP’s goals and objectives.
- Organizes and monitors own and team’s efforts to make sure that they will fulfil all the needs of internal and external partners.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in a relevant functional area. University degree in International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environment Sciences of other field relevant to Emergency Response or International development would be an advantage.
- Fluency in both oral and written English. Knowledge of local languages would be an advantage (Hausa, Kanuri, Shua Arab)
- Assigned to Maiduguri, Nigeria, but based in one of the Humanitarian Hub locations (Dikwa, Gwoza, Ngala, Bama, Monguno, Banki or Damasak) on a cycle of 10 days deployment-4 days break
- Applying checklists and standards monitor quality control of WFP operations
- Support basic fact finding related to any fraud, SEA or protection issues in close coordination with management, compliance and protection partners on ground and in the AO.
- Experience working with beneficiary populations, partners and government officials, including conducting focus groups and interviews
- Experience with field operations in emergency context in conflict environments, preferably implementing food security programmes
- Experience working in high risk/high stress deep field environments, experience in hub locations in NE Nigeria would be an advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Only Nigerian nationals or holders of valid residence and work permits are eligible to apply for this position
- Applications are to be submitted and received online and in English language only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing is strictly prohibited and engaging in it will lead to automatic disqualification of the concerned applicant.
- Selected candidate will be given employment on a fixed-term contract with a probationary period of one year.
- WFP gives an attractive compensation package. For more details please visit International Civil Service Commission website: http://icsc.un.org (link: htttp://www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salaries/nigeria.htm).
How to Apply for Programme Associate (Hubs Team) at United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
November 8, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here