Project Accountant at PUNCH Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Project Accountant in the ongoing PUNCH Nigeria job recruitment.
Project Accountant at PUNCH Nigeria – About Position
PUNCH Nigeria Limited is the publisher of Nigeria’s foremost and most broadly read newspaper and digital titles.
They are looking for ethical, resourceful, experienced and enterprising professionals to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Project Accountant
- Maintain a financial office system.
- Prepare cash payment vouchers and ensure that all cash transactions are fully and properly documented and filed
- Verify the correctness of cost/expense documents and ensure that payment requests are supported by source documents and required authorizations are in place.
- In charge of accurate and timely posting of all financial transactions and guarantees the application of appropriate accounting controls and uniformity with financial regulations, rules, policies and processes, donor terms and conditions and government policies.
- Ensure preparation of documentation for the audit.
- Helps and supports program staff in relation to handling the financial aspects of program activities.
- At least three-year on-the-job experience with local or international nongovernmental organizations.
- Requisite academic/professional qualification in accountancy
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Sound numeracy skills
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
How to apply for Project Accountant at PUNCH Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to:
Human Resources Department,
KM 14, Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Magboro, Ogun State
E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.