Project Draftsman at Nestle Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Project Draftsman in the ongoing Nestle Nigeria job recruitment.
Project Draftsman at Nestle Nigeria – About Position
Nestle Nigeria Plc is the foremost Nutrition Health and Wellness organization. They are focused on improving People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
They have a presence in over 130 nations and factories in over 80 research centers and that brings many international benefits. They believe in long term career growth and appreciate how problems and motivation will assist you to reach your potential.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Project Draftsman
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Position Type: Full-time
- Reading and interpreting drawings for construction purposes.
- Drawing and designing mechanical and electrical parts.
- Liaising with external Contractors (Architects and Structural Engineers) in relation to project drawings.
- Ensuring conformity of drawings to hygienic engineering and design principles during the construction and installation phase(s).
- Drawing of industrial services (piping and instrumentation diagrams).
- Conversion and amendment of old drawings to electronic forms.
- Implementing component drawings/ layouts as directed by Engineers.
- Keeping drawing files in safe custody and ensuring regular backups on external storage devices.
- Keeping a proper inventory of drawing numbers and revisions.
- Reviewing risk assessment on high hazard tasks and issuing permits to work for task execution.
- Supervising contractors on-site during the construction and installation phase(s).
- Carrying out other assignments as directed by the Project Manager.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or their equivalent; with a minimum of a Second Class Lower class of degree.
- 1-2 years experience in a Computer-Aided Design operator role.
- In-depth knowledge of technical/engineering drawings.
- Extensive expertise in 3D design technology/software.
- Strong technical background with excellent technical reporting skills.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and SAP.
- A persuasive, encouraging and motivating individual with strong interpersonal and good organizational skills.
- Commitment to strong work ethics including integrity, honesty, safety, compliance, and quality.
- Openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology, new business ideas, and opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement and “Can-Do” mindset – Willingness to accept change and the ability to manage it.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Aptness to learning.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
How to apply for Project Draftsman at Nestle Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 7th April 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.