Chams Plc is a leading and topmost identity management and payments systems solution provider in Nigeria. It was instituted in 1985 and commenced as a private business and it has grown from computer and hardware maintenance into providing enterprise technology solutions to both public and private sector institutions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Graduate Trainee & Experience Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- AT&T Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Project Manager
- To Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate quality accredited ICT projects.
- Will be accountable for day to day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritization and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Responsible for the guidance of ICT projects quality, preparation progress, and cost.
- Responsible for reviewing the company project quality management and related acceptance criteria to both Management and clients.
- Responsible for quality inspections, proposing technical quality assessment opinions, verifying technical quality acceptance levels, and being responsible for quality problems arising during supervision, inspection, acceptance, and handover.
- Ensuring the project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- Accounting for project tasks to ensure they meet contract requirements.
- Developing project-specific procedures for the work to be carried out.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, Physics or a Business related discipline.
- MBA or any relevant post-graduate management degree in related discipline
- Membership of relevant professional body (PMP) is desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, 3 of which must have been in a management position in an ICT organization
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to learn design packages.
- Ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information simply to a diverse range of people.
- Good negotiating and organisational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen and fully understand the expectations of the clients.
- Domestic and international would be required.
How to Apply for Project Manager at Chams PLC
Qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the job position and Ref Code as the subject of the email.
November 5, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here