Project Manager at LongBridge Technologies – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Project Manager in the ongoing LongBridge Technologies job recruitment.
Project Manager at LongBridge Technologies – About Position
At Longbridge Technologies Limited, by providing proficient management and a distinctive approach, they endeavor to position businesses for sustainable development. This is propelled by their core mission which is devoted to creating and sustaining development for individuals and corporations via innovation.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Successfully execute the project to the agreed schedule, budget, and scope
- Perform the relevant project management processes
- Plan the project based on defined need Ц results in detailed scope/budget/schedule baseline
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
- Interface and communicate with the project team, management, and stakeholders
- Assist in project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project
- Assist in gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of IT organization and business sponsors
- Ensure project(s) align to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required
- Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimate
- Develop objectives, phasing, and content of the project to deliver on the business case benefits, budget, and timescales
- Manage objectives and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management across both business and IT parts of the project
- Ensure that quality project standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
- Monitor project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned – scope, budget, and schedule Ц manages variances
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with the team to identify solutions; selects and implements the most appropriate solution.
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Conversant with working in a corporate IT and Financial environment
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in project management
- Work experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM), required
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field.
- Mastery of project management methodology, tools, and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management, and cost management)
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Experienced in managing to contract; ensuring clients and suppliers alike perform in accordance with the original agreement
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex projects simultaneously
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases Ц plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- LongBridge Technologies Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Project Manager at LongBridge Technologies
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to: [email protected] stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- 10th April 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.