Prime Services FZE is recruiting for Project Manager position and here are the required qualifications and job description.
Prime Services FZE is an affiliate of Jagal Energy, a prominent local Nigerian energy services establishment. Their business concentration is offering an end-to-end accommodating workforce outsourcing solution which comprises fixed term staffing and mobilization and backing of skilled Nigerians with credible oil and gas expertise. They are hiring to fill the position described below.
Some questions have been asked about the details of the Prime Services FZE Recruitment. These are some of them:
- When will Prime Services FZE start?
- How can I apply for Prime Services FZE?
- Is Prime Services FZE on?
- What are the requirements for Prime Services FZE?
- Where can I obtain the Prime Services FZE form?
- What is the deadline for Prime Services FZE?
- Is Prime Services FZE form out?
Find answers to your inquiries here. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at Prime Services FZE
- Project Manager
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To manage the interface with the client and internal departments
- Acting as a focal point for all technical and commercial aspects of projects within the Project Managers Control
- Project planning, including resource identification, from sales handover through to delivery and ensuring an on-time delivery
- Project cost control, including management and accountability for the project cash flow and man-hours forecasting, ensuring that the projects are delivered within budget
- Manage scope variations to ensure that project margins are maximized
- To ensure that systems are in place to review and approve project documentation prior to submission to the client
- Managing the project Delivery Teams to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time
- Carry out appraisals for direct reports
- Attending and chairing client meetings
- Help Project Directors with strategic planning, detailed planning and driving the delivery of EPCC type Projects or the delivery of multiple Fabrication & Assembly Projects
- Formulate Project based Policies and guidelines to ensure successful project delivery.
- Maintain single line communication with Client on all matters relating to the project.
- Making commercial and operational decisions on behalf of the company.
- Direct and coordinate all project activities.
- Project Monitoring and Control.
- Provide overall Quality assurance and Control and safety Management required for the project in liaison with QA / QC Manager
- Review and issue overall progress and weekly report for client’s review
- Meet stakeholders expectation
- Liaise with procurement on material supply, quality and expediting.
- Attend various meetings to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Review all reports submitted
- Progress reports would be required from time to time.
- Supporting the proposal departments with their execution of strategy, costing and project plan
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Candidate must possess a first Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess 10-15 years’ work experience in the Oil & Gas sector
- Have an eye for detailed drawings and Interpretation
- Must be Project Management Certified
- Must possess Oil & Gas Fabrication / Construction experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Engineering Software such as AutoCAD.
- 5th June 2019