Pruvia Integrated Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Corporate Sales Officer. Go through this post for the requirements, eligibility, job description and how to apply for this position.
Pruvia Integrated Limited is a broad service trader with a robust desire to make sure of customer fulfillment in the midst of competent and operational service delivery. They provide a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by their core values and driven by their belief that they are more than conquerors. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Listed below are some of the popular questions that are being asked concerning the Pruvia Integrated Recruitment.
- Is Pruvia Integrated Recruitment on?
- When will Pruvia Integrated Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Pruvia Integrated Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Pruvia Integrated Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Pruvia Integrated Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Pruvia Integrated Recruitment?
- Is Pruvia Integrated Recruitment form out?
We have tried our best to answer these questions in the post below. You will find all the information you need here.
Current job Opening at Pruvia Integrated Recruitment
- Corporate Sales Officer
Job Position: Corporate Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- They are looking for a high-performing Snr. Sales Executive to assist them to meet their customer procurement and income growth targets by keeping their establishment competitive and inventive.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Scheming and executing a strategic business/sales strategy that enlarges the company’s customer base and makes sure of its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Recognize emergent markets and market changes while being entirely aware of fresh products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customer and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electric form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problem
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building
- BSc/MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Proven capacity to communicate, present and impact plausibly and efficiently at all levels of the establishment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Applicants must have work in a corporate ISP company
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Firm technical background, with considerate or proactive know-how in software development and web technologies
- Minimum experience of 5-9 years
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in the English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with a high level of dedication
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Corporate Sales Officer – Pruvia Integrated Recruitment
Are you an interested and suitably qualified candidate? You should forward your CV/Resume to [email protected] and the subject of the mail should be the job title.