One of the clients of HR Leverage Africa, a reputable hospital, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to send in their applications to join their team of experts and fill the available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
Job Position: Receptionist
- Answers the phone while keeping a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; keying patient information to hospitals database.
- makes sure of patient’s arrival to hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival and calling volunteer to transport the patient to the assigned area.
- Receives incoming communiques and send them to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients and the public.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Two to five years of experience.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
How to Apply for Receptionist at HR Leverage Africa
Qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the email.
November 18, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here