Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Information Technology Officer. Find all the information you need to apply in this post.
Redline Logistics is an international logistics firm with a well-known repute as a competent and dependable service provider. They focus on delivering constant delivery of quality logistics solutions in International Freight forwarding (Import and Export), Cargo Consolidation, International Packing and Removal (Relocation), Transportation and Warehousing Services to their esteemed customers. Redline Logistics Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below.
A number of questions are being asked around concerning job openings at Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment?
- When will Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment form out?
We have decided to address these questions by providing the information to our readers.
Current Job Opening at Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment
- Information Technology Officer
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Network Administrator will function within the recognized configuration and change management strategies to guarantee awareness, approval, and success of variations made to the network infrastructure.
- He/she will choose and execute security tools, policies, and processes in conjunction with the firm’s security team, he/she will also mediate with vendors and other IT workers for problem resolution;
His specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Hands-on knowledge of Cisco router/switches and firewalls.
- Hands-on experience in Routing protocol, OSPF/EIGRP
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Basic understanding network service. DHCP, DNS, Proxy, NAT, etc.
- TCP/IP network design and configuration
- Network Documentation skills
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise wireless implementation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server operating system
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of IT security skills in Encryption, Endpoint protection, Email protection
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv4 and CIDR
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Function within recognized configuration and change administration policies to guarantee awareness, approval, and success of variations made to the network substructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Work with vendors and other IT workers for problem resolution
- Minimum HND/B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years networking, database and Security industry experience.
- Competencies Required:
- The process is driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, Unix/Linux, Windows AD, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Information Technology Officer – Redline Logistics Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org